Computer forensics, data recovery and the like are an exciting new field in the security world today, with constant changes and discoveries happening by the hour.
Having the ability to deal with online crime allows for a trained professional to know how to deal with each and every situation. IT security specialists should have advanced knowledge and understandings about:
1. Internet and network security (insider and outsider threats)
2. Data recovery.
3. Court proceedings and testifying.
4. Evidence and laws pertaining to preserving evidence.
5. Laws, locally and internationally.
6. Police structure and reporting.
7. Reporting technological crimes.
8. Civil litigation and liabilities.
9. Computer configuration and functions.
10. Internet investigative techniques.
At NPI all of these and more are mandatory for any computer examiner. Our customers demand answers and projects completed in a timely fashion. Every second counts when dealing with online threats both inside and outside a company or organization.
Only YOU can help make a difference when it comes to dealing with online threats and the people who use their computers or networks to do harm.
Our advanced team of experts in this field are ready to help you. Contact us now for a private free consultation. At NPI we’re here to help!